Our VisionThe Nida Financial Group vision is to cultivate valued relationships that positively impact you, your family, your legacy and our community.
Nida Financial Group Operating PrinciplesImportant ideas that motivate our day
- Team - Together we embrace the individual God-given talent of each member to blend a team with common purpose. Through the sharpening of each team member, we, together, deliver a service of respect, professionalism and kindness.
- Process - We coach our friends to consistently implement their personal financial plan in order to help them achieve the stated goals and dreams to which that plan was build. It is a plan that continues through your seasons of life, even the tough ones; our work is never done. (see our full step-by-step process here)
- Friends - Why Friends? We enter into a fellowship at a level to connect much deeper than business strategies and transactions. This passion we have for our customers makes them closer than the term "client" provides.
- Community - We are committed to the prosperity and well-being of our community, therefore we serve and give to sustain the unity and essence of our community.
- Office - Our desire is to create an open, caring and enjoyable office atmosphere where our friends experience genuineness, sincerity and love.
- Establish and Define the Relationship
During this step, we determine the scope of our relationship, define the work to be done by each party and set a schedule for deliverables. Depending on the nature of your situation, this step could be conducted in person or over the phone.
- Gather Information
To ensure a quality output from the process, we need to ensure the quality of the input data. We will ask to see, "everything with a dollar sign attached," and conduct a detailed discovery interview to better understand you and your objectives. This step is usually done in person to better capture the completeness of your situation.
- Analyze and Evaluate
After the information gathering is complete, we create a model of your financial situation to uncover the strengths and weaknesses. We'll review all of your investment and retirements assets, liabilities and insurance policies. It is not uncommon to have a phone call or email during this stage to clarify the data provided or seek additional data based on the analysis.
- Develop and Present Recommendations
Based on your goals and our analysis, we will create an overall plan to present to you. This plan will be action-oriented and ready to implement.
- Implement the Plan
Once we understand and agree on the action steps presented, we will get right to work, shifting accounts, updating portfolios, changing beneficiaries, coordination with other advisors - doing whatever is necessary - to turn the financial plan into reality.
- Monitor Regularly
Perhaps the most important part of the whole process is providing periodic updates on the progress made toward your objectives. Through our WealthVision™ tool set, we can jointly monitor your progress. Significant changes in your family or financial situation can be remodeled quickly and easily.
About LPL FinancialLPL Financial is one of the leading financial services companies and the largest independent broker/dealer in the nation. For more than four decades, the firm has served as an enabling partner, supporting financial advisors in their goals of protecting and growing their clients' wealth. A chief objective of LPL Financial is to reduce the complexity of running a financial services practice so advisors can focus on what they do best - help their clients attain their financial goals and fulfill their dreams. With headquarters on both coasts, LPL Financial support financial advisors in helping their client by offering a robust mix of services and tools such as:
- Enabling technology
- Comprehensive clearing and compliance services
- Practice management programs and training
- Independent research
Thousands of financial advisors nationwide rely on LPL Financial to help meet their clients' financial needs. They do so by using the firm's tools and resources that help them discover their clients' priorities, dreams and passions; analyze and develop financial plans that support every stage of their clients' lives; and make product recommendations that put clients on the path to pursuing their goals.
For more information about LPL Financial, visit: www.lpl.com